Join our friends from Protective as they discuss Protective's Annuity Portfolio:
* Protective’s newest annuity line
* Selling in a low interest rate environment
- Crediting options
- Current Caps and Participation Rates
* What makes Protective unique
If you are not eVisible then you are invisible! Social media can be a great way to grow your client base, retain current clients, and let people know how you can help!
Join us and learn how one successful FFP agent is having great success growing his business on Social Media.
Xan Rousselle will be sharing product info and sales ideas from National Life Group:
*NLG is going to set you up for a strong May
*Sales you will be able make tomorrow
*Prepare to win some swag
Joe Jordan is an industry Icon and Best Selling Author of “Living a Life of Significance"
In this special program Joe will share with you:
* The right mindset for today’s challenges
* The Power of Gratitude
* Products and Services made for this market
* Four Pillars of Client Centricity and more
Section 7702 Updates have changed the face of IUL products in 2021.
Join us to understand how the flexible design of these products adds many new custom solutions for your needs.
We will discuss:
* How the new 7702 guidelines give you more design flexibility
* Increasing or Level Death Benefit; when and why
* When to adjust the face amount and why
* What withdrawal strategies and why
A special interactive virtual follow up training will be held Friday at 9:00AM Pacific; Noon Eastern to allow all attendees to ask questions you have and discuss specific case design for your prospects situations.
Join us for an in-depth discussion on the many approaches to Legacy Planning.
You will learn successful techniques that can be immediately put to use in your practice:
* How to initiate the fact finding conversation with your clients
* The most common family situations and how to approach them
* Tools and product solutions that work
* Generating new clients through your Legacy Planning efforts
This programs promises to create new sales opportunities for you. Don’t miss it!
National Life and the IRS make life insurance sales opportunities for you!
The last stimulus package updated the Tax Code 7702 rules making it more liberal to fund premiums inside life insurance contracts and National Life Group introduced a new Survivorship Policy to leverage this change for your clients.
SurvivorLife can give your clients optimal solutions for:
* Coverage for two people under one single policy
* Leaving a legacy with estate planning strategies
* Business owners or family members with insurable interests
* Mortgage protection sales
* Tax-free retirement income potential with the Lifetime Income Benefit Rider
You do not want to miss this program!
The mortgage market (both new sales and refi's) is crazy hot right now.
Don't miss your opportunity to provide insurance solutions for both new and current homeowners.
Join us to find out:
* How to access buyers
* The fact finding approach
* Solving client problems with best in class products
* How these leads can open up additional sales
Thursday, May 20th
9am PST | Noon EST